The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Gift - an entry dedicated to Rebecca Toh


I was so excited that I had to take a peek at it at the traffic light on the way home. In the car, I was thinking of where and how I would hang it up already (since it's so nice)! When I got home, I headed for the tool box to look for 2 short screws and a screw driver. I got my ball of string as well. I prepared it to be hanged (pardon my language). After that, I drove a nail into my bedroom wall (it wasn't easy because my wall is very very hard). I hung it in the most prominent place - at the doorway of my bedroom so I will see it at least twice a day (in the morning when I exit the room and at night when I enter the room). Anyway, I like the inscription at the back as well. It feels so abstract. Not totally abstract but just the right measure. (",) Maybe it'll be priceless in time to come. Well, to me, it's already priceless (oops, too mushy, pardon me).

Thanks for the gift and for time spent making it.
Ultimately touched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home