The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Run-of-the-Day

We finished our FST practical the fastest again! My lab partner, Chewy, is zai! I love FST practicals. FUN.
After school, I went for a run at MacRitchie. I love the place. The sound of the ground beneath my feet, my breathing and all nature that surrounds me. I love the feeling. I get so distracted with my thoughts that I just keep accelerating without notice. I ran about 6km in about 35min. That's about 6min/km. Far from the past, but acceptable.
After that, I met up with rZ for dinner at the usual place (Ah Seah's Eating House) for Teochew porridge and cheng tng. We talked at the stadium after dinner - our usual hangout. Haha.
Jansen and Pat came over just now!
To all people with ailments (food poisoning, sprained ankle, cough, blocked nose and sore throat): Take care man! Everyone's getting sick these days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whee!! take care :)
be happy okay!
MUACKS HEHEHEHE.
love, zhu!

September 24, 2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha.. nus blues... please remind me that i love school.. and that i love studying...

September 24, 2006 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home