The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Course-of-the-Day

In the afternoon, I was studying at MD5 as usual. A bunch of guys plopped down at the table beside me. One of them had a guitar and they started singing "I Wanna Grow Old With You". Lovely song and their voices were not bad as well (they were recording). Although I usually prefer the quiet surroundings, I realized it was nice to listen to some music as well.
In the evening, we had a second Basic Course for air weapons. I met some rather friendly people. They even asked for my name.
Ok, what's with asking for your name right? I think it's nice of people to WANT to know your name. It's like it matters to them. One thing I learnt back at The Ritz was to address each and every person by name (whether guest, colleague or whoever). When someone knows your name and addresses you by it, the feeling is different altogether. There is a greater personal touch to it I guess, and sincerity as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home