The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Dinner-of-the-Day

Jimmy treat the air pistol team to Sakura at Clementi Woods this evening! Thanks again Jimmy!!! T'was a happy buffet with 2 storeys of food to consume. Excellent. It was quite fun!
Anyway, 2 campus crusaders came over to talk to me in school. I was studying. I turned them down on a discussion about religion because of the following reasons:
  1. I was studying halfway and I wanted to complete my set of notes before lab started.
  2. I was too tired to start a debate in which there would be no 2-way communication.
  3. There wasn't enough time. All my discussions about religion are rather lengthy. My last discussion was more than an hour long standing up.
  4. I wasn't in the correct frame of mind to talk about God.

Maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home