The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sport-of-the-Day

I went for Touch Rugby training in NUS. It was really confusing and stressful. It uses too much of my brain and forces me to multi-task. Definitely not a sport to excel in for me. When I went back to school this semester, I felt stupid. Today, I felt more stupid than I ever had in my life. The game is too complex for my PUNY brain! Well, at least I got some sun and some excercise.
After that, I went for dinner with rZ at Holland Village. It's been such a long time since we met up like that! I saw Hadec, Tianci and gang. I also met Xinghong at the laksa stall.
rZ: Sorry that I forgot to reply to your comment! But.. Why is pQ a parasite in Jap Studies??? I mean I thought she was a parasite only to us!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhhaa!!
cos according to what the lecturer said, parasite singles are aged between 20- ?? depending on when do u get married. and they live on their family, always stay at home one. HAHAHHAA! description suits her damn well right?! hahaha!!!

ur lovely, ZHU! :)

September 13, 2006 11:04 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

AHAHHHAHA... shit... am i a parasite single too?? i need to be a tai tai... ahaha... pq doesn't need to be 20+ to be a parasite.. she's been like that since i first knew her. pQ SUCKS. I HOPE SHE READS THIS> ahhahahhahahahhahahah

September 13, 2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home