The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Oldies-of-the-Day

I met up with pQ and 2 guys (Kokwai and Lloyd) I knew from long ago (end of my Sec 1 life).
We went to slack at Changing Appetites at Marina Square. pQ and I shared a strawberry oreo cheesecake and an ice chocolate drink.
We went to Han's for dinner where I ate the sirloin steak set dinner!
By the way, Lloyd looks so different with his long, golden hair! Just like Lion King! Kokwai looked like he shrank. He became shorter or rather, more stocky.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww jaime you have a blog!i am surprised
-aud

January 03, 2006 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!!!!! I tot no one read my blog except HOW pQ!! haha... Holiday mah... ,must record so i know how i spent my hols!!!!!!! -JAime

January 05, 2006 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello boys and girls...i mean audrey! did u read all the posts and comments?!?!!?!? hahahaha... - hee

January 05, 2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home