The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Adventure-of-the-Day

pQ, Sephine and I ventured out to East Coast Park to cycle. We cycled quite a distance and found a beach that had no path leading to it so we cycled on the grass towards it. It was there that our adventure began!
Here's what we did (we have photographs to prove it!):
  • Cycling on the beach (this is eXtremely difficult!)
  • Climbed a tree
  • Climbed rocks
  • Hid under a sand 'cliff'

It started to drizzle so we headed back. On the way back, we saw sandcastles! They were skillfully crafted!

After that, I parted from them and headed for air pistol training.

After training, I went to Causeway Point on my way home and played Daytona and Time Crisis 3! When I set my hands on the Daytona machine, I realised that the steering wheel was tiny compared to a real car, so it felt weird.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH RETARD U WENT TO CWP TO PLAY!?!?!?! LOL....

December 30, 2005 10:19 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

To pQ: I was feeling bored after training! And I haven't played at the arcade in a while!!!!!

December 31, 2005 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home