The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Food-of-the-Day

It's Christmas! As usual, we had lunch at my aunt's place. There were 4 cakes for dessert! We had so much to eat that it was the only meal I had all day (and I am still not hungry).
After that, I went to MacRitchie to run with pQ. Saw Ms Lee there.
After our run, we went downtown and had many laughs as usual! She was being a Grinchy Grinch! We were jumping like Grinches.. Our Christmas tradition!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANDREW SUCKS! urm hello andrew i hope u dont have this url. hahah SANTA HATES ANDREW TOO!

December 27, 2005 11:02 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

Folks... Dun mind the comment... I know a few Andrews.. To all Andrews... It's probably not u!

December 31, 2005 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home