The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Lesson-of-the-Day

Spent the early hours of the morning having an unofficial Relationship/Love cell group. It started of as sharing of each person's love life and led to a discussion of various issues involving Catholism.
We (Lianne and me!) learnt about oral hygeine care today from our fellow CSS member, Mary-Anne at 4am this morning! She's knows her stuff well!
We did not sleep the whole night!
I went to AJC to climb with Odacians. Apparently, I became an AJ odacian that day after my rite of initiation (throwing me into the fountain!) during the BBQ. THANK YOU.. Especially to the masterminds, Sandra and Liying! Interesting people. I must say, Liying is probably the most entertaining person to be around. *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home