The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Movie-of-the-Day

We (pQ, Sandra and me) watched Pride and Prejudice today. Starring Matthew Macfadyen (Sandra's boyfriend) and Kiera Knightly! It's a classic so we expected it to be rather boring but it was fantastic! Their witty, sarcastic insults and remarks are hilarious!
I went for "FST class outing" in the evening. Steamboat at Marina. The food was good because it was free flow. The company was good (Sharon and Amanda). Well, that's 3/42 for attendance! 1/14 of the class!

1 Comments:

Blogger -K- said...

I'm responding to the idea of yours that life is interesting if only we'd take a closer look.

I very much agree and I think that is why blogs are so helpful; they encourage people to take a look at what's around them and gives them the means to send these ideas out into the world.

December 13, 2005 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home