The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Filming-of-the-Day

Well, this was lunch! Microwaved sweet and sour chicken noodles! It's the last time I'm having microwaved food here! Decided to eat in as today's my designated mugging day!

Hmm.. This is a common sight before an examination begins (i.e. sitting on grass patches outside the examination hall)! The grass is nice and the weather's cool. Definitely something unable to be enjoyed in Singapore!

Guess what's going on.. I bet you can't!
Guess harder!
Ok, they're filming The Incredible Hulk (part 2) in Toronto!!! Their using University of Toronto buildings! Way cool, we saw them dressing up (soldiers, policemen and all) and the set up just before they filmed! Their props are all over the city! Damn cool!!!

Huixin, Izzati and I had our Geology examination from 7 to 9pm! We had short answer questions and options for our questions. On reaching the last question (i.e. qn 14), I wanted to do question 14 as I knew the answers but when I checked question 15 (the other option), I immediately decided to do question 15. Guess why.... It's a survey!!! CAN U IMAGINE?!?! The EXAM QUESTION IS A SURVEY!!! How can my opinion be wrong? HAHA!!! Anyway, we had dinner at a North Indian Restaurant! YUMMY! Spinach with home made cottage cheese, tandoori naan and shrimp vindaloo (from left to right).

Remember the whitewater rafting we went for? The DVD of it arrived in the mail! I collected it today! I received my first (and probably last) snail mail in Toronto!

Introducing James, the security guard! He came over to the common room at night and we watched a movie on his laptop! He set up the common room with cushions, linen and everything! He's a real sport!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home