The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Party-of-the-Day

Had a fun time at rZ's party! Thank you rZ!!! Princess Jasmine and Aladdin! LOL. The theme was TOYS so I brought 2 dogs since rZ requested that pQ and I be dogs but we didn't know how. rZ: Haha. You better feel honoured. I actually bothered to wear something nicer. Anyway, you friends damn ONz!!! Got Flintstones couple.. Phua Chu Kang Gang.. Batman!!! Haha.. Saw a lot of people I haven't seen in ages. People like Nadene (who was mistaken to be Shi Ai! HAHAHAHA! THAT GOT A LOT OF LAUGHTER), Daox, Baochern, etc. Too many to name!

Anyway, got to know BIG HAIR (aka Nicholas) better today! I was really SHOCKED when turned to me and said "Hi Jaime"! pQ and I looked at each other, stunned that he knows my name and actually remembered me! I never really talked to him back in secondary school. He was more of pQ and rZ's friend, the kind I'd just say Hi to. Gosh. A very interesting and unique guy. He drew the t-shirt he wore today. Gosh. SO NICE!!! I thought he bought it lar! It's nice to get to know people you thought you'll never know? Heh. Anyway, played Ninetendo Wii for the first time today!!! Big hair loaned it to rZ for the party. Damn fun. HMM. We played Taboo (Singapore version) as well. Damn fun! Great party rZ! (",) I actually got home at 1+am and I'm still a bit high (not on alcohol, the natural high).

Anyway, check out this song....

Wish I by Jem


Wish I Lyrics


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home