The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Dinner-of-the-Day

Met Seppie for dinner this evening! We were hanging downtown! Anyway, it's been lifetimes since I went out with her! And of course we discussed running. Gosh. I feel so fired up to run again. Nice to chat with people of similar passion. I learned that Seok took part in the Standard Chartered MARATHON (as in 42.125km) last year. Susie ran 21km. So did pQ. I'm sure Aud ran something as well. Sep is training for 10km. And Jaime even finds it difficult to run 5km at warm-up pace. Time to get this gal fit. Sep shall be my new running partner! I also seemed to have forgotten that Ms Lee (our coach) said something about me and my performance in (running) competitions to the team. Ouch. Haha. Ok, my mental state has improved in shooting. Much room for improvement but way better than last time. My x-cty team mates would know.

Anyway, if you don't already know, Cedar X-Cty Gathering:
Date: 17 Feb, Sunday
Time: 6pm
Venue: Glasshouse Fish & Co. (Next to Park Mall, opp. Plaza Singapura)
Batches: From my batch to Sui Hui's batch and some younger people like Tasha, etc.. Or as long as you were ever (is) part of Cedar x-cty.
Contact me or your "batch representative":
Class of 2002 - Jaime
Class of 2003 - Rongzhu
Class of 2004 - Sephine
Class of 2005 - Suihui
Class of 2006 - Still Suihui. HAHA.


Cedar X-Cty.. Undying passion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home