The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Shoot-of-the-Day

Had the AWC Inter-Faculty Shoot this evening! There were like 30 of us! Special thanks to JF and MS for organizing this event and handling the crowd so well (given such circumstances.. rather challenging!) Science bagged a silver for Air Pistol and I got 2nd. Shot 347/400. Hmm. Haven't shot below 350 for some time but I guess it's alright. Grip-ing in progress. Now I know what numbness really is. After I released the grip after the shots, I had to shake the blood back in. Hmm. The grip is just a fraction of the problem. Hmm. Ok, let's not do a review here. Much to learn. Very much.

Patience. Belief.

The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate.
The determination to see it through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home