The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Training-of-the-Day

I finally found out what happened with my shooting! Was so glad that I've fixed it! After shooting my groupings, I took a rest and looked at my cards which scared me cos what I predicted were good shots were.. not so good. Then I started going through everything I've learnt, in my mind. I actually managed to figure out why. Amazed. Ok, that doesn't sound very confident of me. Just being honest. Fixing that. Ok, I didn't start from 0. Let's not throw away 7 years of training.. and 2 years of zhuai-ness.

Anyway, Maryann came to the range today! She shot a few shots with my very chio gun and got a chio grouping! Can't decide it's the person or the gun. HAHA. Ok, kidding. Happy to see her! Had supper with LK, Jimmy, Peifang, Maryann, Zi3 Jian4 and Du4 Ke1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home