The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Stuff-of-the-Day

Met Jimmy for dinner after IA. Headed to the range. Many thanks to LK for drawing my gun for me. I was attending to some work with my laptop at HTNS. Had to do something at HTNS. Just when I wanted to dry fire, Jimmy came over and told me he kept my gun. Oh well. Many thanks to Jimmy for keeping my gun. Haha. Just as well. Not much time anyway. So funny, my gun seemed to have walked out, parked itself and then walk back to the armoury!

Anyway, headed to Eileen's place at Toa Payoh around midnight! Had to collect the stuff for graduation dinner from her! Tsk tsk. Nottie gal.. 12+am then reach home!!! I'm amazed I didn't fall asleep at the wheel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home