The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Training-of-the-Day

Finally touched my gun after such a long while! Ok, training wasn't THAT bad. But I was superbly tired. Fell asleep! Glad to have visited my gun though.

Had dinner at the coffeeshop opposite SAFRA. Ok, some of you have asked me this question as to why I ate dinner there (even though I was alone). Firstly, WHY NOT? It's on the way home and I had to top up my cashcard! I was too lazy to park at Northpoint and was too lazy to drive up to Jln Kayu. Eat at SAFRA there got wrong ar?! Tsk. SIAO. Haha. Ok, don't get too used to me accounting for my actions. I don't do such "accounting" frequently unless necessary. Anyway, I do not recommend the steak there. It's.. erm.. chewy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home