The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Trip-of-the-Day

I just returned from a 6-day (4th to 9th January) trip to Hong Kong! I came home around 1am in the morning. It was a trip full of shopping!

Well, Hong Kong is very similar to Singapore. Here's the highlights of our (Rebessa, yQ, ME) trip:
  • at17 concert: 'Just the 2 of Us'
  • HK Museum of History
  • Ocean Park - a fantastic amusement park with joy rides and amazing aquatic life
  • Shopping
    • Causeway Bay
    • Mong Kok
    • Yau Ma Tei
    • Tsim Sha Tsui
  • FOOD: The food in HK is fantastic.
We stayed at the Cosmo Hotel (4-star) and travelled mainly by the MTR.

Anyway, today was a hectic day. There's so much loose ends to tie up before I return to school. I'm still not done with my school preparation. Most of the 2nd hand textbooks are sold out!

Wanted:
PC1327 Science of Music compulsory text
and
FST2201 Human Nutrition compulsory text.

For PC1327, the CO-OP has NO information as to where to get this text and are currently locating the text. I couldn't get a time frame from them as to when they would have the books in. Perhaps some kind soul would let me zap their text? Haha. Please volunteer. I'll give you a sweet! [Updated: I just got a seller for the PC1327 text!!! Yay!]

I am in a melancholic mood, drinking some vodka and listening to some downloaded music (which I paid for). Well, apart from settling my school stuff, I went to school with pQ and settled more stuff and ate there. After that, we chilled at Ang Mo Kio. We went to explore the new shopping complex. Hopefully tonight, I'll be able to make my tshirt. It's lame but I like it. Photos later if I remember to take a picture of it. Anyway, my camera is excellent (Panasonic FX-07). However, the files are gigantic and take ages to share. It already takes ages to copy them to my computer. I guess I need a 1GB thumbdrive for quick file sharing.

I can't believe I'm starting school tomorrow. I have no mood for that. I have no mood for anything. I just want to chill. I just want to slack. I'm becoming a meanie (or rather I have already become a meanie). I slowly let myself slide into that. I watch it happening and figure it's within limits until I realize it has plunged into meanieism. What I am I doing about it? Don't ask me. I'm one hell of a confused kid - just like all the other kids I used to criticise.

Sometimes in a crowd, you may feel lonelier than if you were alone. Loneliness and being alone is simply 2 separate states that should not be confused one for the other. When I'm silent, it's probably for the better. Don't try to talk to me. I'm trying to control myself. Every word that comes from my mouth is injected to the brim with seething anger. I'm one angry kid so just let me be silent. It's better for all of us. What the hell am I angry about? Nothing. As I said, I'm confused. Let me be. I just need to study. Let me study. I don't want to think about anything but studying and more studying, school related activities and 3 girls on the road activities.

Anyway, my father either reads my mind or really thinks the same way as I do. He bought me a bluetooth headset for my handphone and made some changes around the house that I always wished I would change. We're very similar. That's why one day, I don't think he will be left confused when I go on and do something unexpected from society's point of view.

A few laughs, a therapeutic drive around Singapore and some alcohol should have gotten me back on track. Tomorrow will be a better day.

P.S. I'm going on strike against colouring my blog entry today. I don't feel colourful at the moment. Back to work, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home