The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Movie-of-the-Day

It's my first day at school for the semester! Today, we learned about shelf life in FST2106 (Post Harvest Food Processing - i think that's the module name anyway). The shelf life of an NUS student is as such (think in the context of the demand of boys hitting on girls and vice versa): In year one, the student is like an RBR (red spot) book. In year two, the student is a book on the open shelf. In years three and four, the student is in the closed stacks section. Interesting.

Anyway, I secured all my textbooks!!! Congratulations to me. Fast. Efficient. The way I like it. Oops, self praise again. I'm narcissistic!

In the evening, I watched Blood Diamond. It's a bloody good show. The staff at GV Bishan were very friendly today. Plenty of smiles from the counter staff and the ticket tearing staff! Friendly with eye contact and courteous vocabulary. Excellent!

Counter staff: May I have your IC to verify your age.
JJ: Sure.
Counter staff: You look very very young! Just like me!


There's a whole truckload of work for me to get down to task but I'm leaving that till tomorrow. I'm chilling with my can of cold Tiger Classic - the best beer in my world. I've had trouble finding it at the regular shops in Singapore, but thanks to DFS, I found my childhood beer.

To my fellow Cedarians:
I think by now you must have heard about Cedar having their 50th Anniversary dinner. It's a bit pricey but love is more precious than money right? And we love Cedar right? Ok, not convincing enough, I know. But, I know we want a mass gathering like the BBQ organized for our entire batch by the NCC girls so... this is a great opportunity! Haha. Ok. Let's go!!! Go back together ok ok ok?!??!?!??! Cedar rOx!~!!!~!

For trackers, we can get our tix from Sok Hong, if not I think your form teachers should have contacted u guys. Anyway, call me or something! Let's discuss!!! Haha.. Oops, too much enthusiasm. Ok. Once again, Cedar rocks.

2 Comments:

Blogger ck said...

cool babe! u're helping me spread the words!! LOVE U TO MAX!! hahaha

January 12, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha... only after sok hong smsed me.. oops... no lar.., i trying to ask pple go.. nobody go then i also can't go.. haha.. u going hor?

January 13, 2007 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home