The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dinners-of-the-Day

Yes, dinners. Some of us (Clara, Feli, Sandra, Tan Yan and Jasmin) from Cedar 4/O met up this evening at Vivocity. It's my first time there and it was so crowded and HUGE. We ate at Spizza at Harbourfront Centre followed by BakerzInn. Sandra and I ate main courses at both places so we had dinnerS. It was my first time dining at these 2 places too.
Anyway, in the afternoon, my lab mates and I went back to NUS (yes, on a Sunday) to discuss LSM2201 calculations. It was worth the trip. We finally cleared our doubts and settled the calculations. Now, I just have to write the discussion part, include appendix, figures and tables, do the evaluation forms and a whole lot of formatting. Wow. That's a handful.
Techtronic.
19 more days to the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home