The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Insomniac-of-the-Day

The insomniac of the day (or should I say, the night) is me. I woke up more than 5 times from the span of 1am to 7am last night. That's almost once every hour.
My entire night was filled with dreams. Dreams that led back to reality. The scene in my dream would suddenly change to my room or some other part of my house and I would wake up. In one particular dream, the scene was changed to my bedroom and my friend was in it. I had to turn over to talk to her and when I did (in my dream) I saw her. In the midst of turning over, while I was about to talk to her, I woke up. I was in the process of turning over and I was looking in the direction of where she was to be. That's like a merge between my dream and reality. The other dreams were like that as well. These dreams were so eerie.
I was a bit fed up as I was tired but just couldn't sleep well. It's the second case of insomnia this semester (and the third for this year).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home