The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Transport-of-the-Day

I took public transport home from NUS! It's been a long time since I used such a mode of transport. I took 95 >>> MRT to Woodlands >>> 168. It took me about 1.5h! Driving gets me home in 1/3 of the time!
Anyway, here's my lunch appetizer which is butter rolls toasted with margarine, paprika, garlic salt and dried parsley:


Now preparing noodles for the main course! Going to do some work followed by sleeping. I went for dinner at Fernvale Point. Just as I was cutting up my chicken chop, someone called my name. I was a little surprised. It was Agnes, my sister-in-law. I joined them (Julius, Agnes and Horatius) for dinner and even got a free drink!

Do I sound a bit too free during the peak of the semester?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home