The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Administration-of-the-Day

It's the last day of my term break! I've been doing adminitrative matters ever since I finalized my GEK project!
  • Printing
  • Labelling
  • Checking off what I have done
  • Looking at uncompleted tasks
  • Uploading my project
  • Distributing surveys (Please help me do a short survey if you are a student in Singapore - either upper secondary school, JC or tertiary institution. Leave a comment if you can help me!)

Every day should be a productive day. Even if it's a resting day, it shall be a productive resting day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah how beautiful it is to do nothing and then rest afterward. : )
i submitted my report at 4.45am!!! hahahahaha

February 27, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

u are piggy leh!!! sleep so late.. duno why u dun wanna do earlier also! ahaha... rem to do survey ok?? ask WEILING also!!!!

February 27, 2006 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home