The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Purchase-of-the-Day

In the morning, I helped out with the NUS Biathlon. I went there with Jac from CSS and also with AWC.
My job was to vandalize bodies. I was armed with a thick blue marker and wrote on many boys and girls. Wrote on all 4 limbs.
My next job was to be a marshall to direct biathletes to their appropriate route and distance. Some of them were so tired that they didn't seem to understand me. I even had to run after a guy when he ran the wrong path.
I saw Sandya and Andrew Quek. It's quite exciting to see farmiliar faces in a sea of unknown competitors.
I bought an Osprey laptop bag today. I really went shopping today. Scounted all the shops in Funan and took halk a life-time to select the bag of my choice. The more attractive bags were so expensive. I got so fed-up so I just went ahead and bought an Osprey. Just don't ask me how much I paid. It's the most expensive single thing I have ever bought for myself I think.
I went for mass at Cathedral today. It was a high mass! There were 2 archbishops (Salvatore Pennacchio and Nicholas Chia), knights, sword bearer, banner bearer and the choir of course. They have really cool ceremonial robes!!! The high mass was for The Sovereign Hospitaller Order of St John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta. We sang The Lord's Prayer (aka "Our Father") in latin ( PATER NOSTER)! This is the first time I have ever attended a high mass and it was not even intentional! We didn't even know it would be a high mass. I thought it was going to be a regular Sunday mass. I saw Sean Leow from CSS there too.
Pa and I went for dinner at Justin's place. I saw Trinity for the first time. So tiny and peaceful. Lovely kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home