The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Foods-of-the-Day

Wong Hui, Jieru, Isaac and I went for ACJC Fun-O-Rama. Met Sandya and saw Audrey (actually, she saw me). We kept buying Lime Snowballs from a ex-Cedar gymnast.
Here's what we ate & drank:
  • Snowballs (Lime, Peach and Cola)
  • Marmellows
  • Lasagne
  • Sushi (Crab and Tuna)
  • Konnyaku jelly
  • Fried Mr Potatoes (Corn, Hotdog and Onion)
  • Italian soda (Ribena)
  • Coconuts

We probably ate more than this. By the way, I was accused of flirting with a ACJCian!!! Some young boy from LT2 who was trying hard to convince me to go to his haunted house when he had a long queue line! I was just being nice and joking with him! C'mon, that doesn't count as flirting!

Anyway, I will not go for these haunted house kind of stuff. It's my problem, really. The people who made the haunted house will be very sad and demoralised. I don't laugh at it, ok? I am not so mean. It's because I really won't feel anything. HOWEVER, I can appreciate it if you have done a good job. Congratulations to NUS CAC Camp Fright Night Committee for 2005. Excellent. However, I screwed every station possible (not on purpose, I was a blur sotong. For further detail, ask me). Since only the real thing scares me, I shall not go for haunted houses and disappoint the organizers.

To Audrey Quek if you read this: DID YOU RUN YOUR COMPETITION WITH THAT SCARY FACE?!! New strategy to scare the other competitors away right?
After Fun-O-Rama, Isaac, Wong Hui and I went Cineleisure to watch "Jarhead", which was rather unexciting. Isaac can't hold the popcorn right! He holds it so high, I have to keep pushing it down!!! Mr Chinny purposely trying to piss me off huh? Luckily I am good at adaptation.
In the evening, my family and I went to Bottleneck at Andrews Ave at Sembawang to eat dinner. It was right beside the beach, in full view of the sea. I ate a lot, as usual.
Here's what we ate:
  • Chilli Crab
  • Fried Buns
  • Fried tofu
  • Prawns
  • Steamboat fish soup
  • Mixed vegetables
  • Claypot chicken
  • White rice
  • Fruits

I think there was more food than that, but I can't seem to remember.

At night, I watched Kate and Leopold again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home