The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Competition-of-the-Day

We had National Invitational Shoot today. It was a full competition. Basically, it was NTU invitational shoot.
Participants included:
  • Members of gun clubs
  • University shooters
  • Junior college shooters

I thought I did rather badly because I sighted too long! Need more practice at that.

I got a new personal best!!! I scored 353/400. That is like an average of 8.8! My overall position was 5th.


After that, I spent 7 hours straight just writing my project on robotics. I never left my seat!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

grinch ate her victory sweet.

February 27, 2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

hahahaa.. it's a lolipop! not a sweet ok!

February 28, 2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home