The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Exercise-of-the-Day

Played some Wii Sports and did some light abdominal exercises!

Heard about the Gratitude List a couple of weeks back. Some people use it when they are facing tough times. It helps people not to take anything for granted no matter what's happening in your life. And yes, it could always be worse.

Something else that always worked for me was to expect the worst and hope for the best. I would envision the worst scenario and think of what I could do in that situation. That way, whatever the outcome, I'd at least be emotionally prepared or sometimes already armed with a game plan. Some may regard this as 'thinking too much'. Well, once, the worst scenario I envisioned did come true and I was glad I had already somewhat expected it. If not, I'd be panicking and overwhelmed with emotion, and definitely not in the state of mind to think or handle the situation. It's the surprise and not knowing what to do that scares me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home