The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Packing-of-the-Day

Had Sports Club meeting then headed for Sociology of Food project meeting where we had to cook! We photo-ed and filmed our "cooking". Heh. We did steamboat. Nice! Packed a bit and moved some stuff over to pQ's. Tried to train but failed miserably. Suddenly my hand grew fatter. LOL. Overused it while helping pQ to fix her shelf. Oh well! If I screwed it a bit more will have blister liao. Now got red red. Heh. Anyway, it was my pleasure. Hmm, she saw my weights and we started a discussion on why the heck we were so crazy last time.. Trained like crap.. Ankle/wrist weights.. backpacks.. parachutes.. sleighs.. great abs.. crazily motivated. Read through a compilation of stories I wrote back in Primary 6. I stopped after 3 stories. It was too eerie. The stories were all themed with gore and vengeance. The same theme existed in my running days. For now, things have changed. I'm doing things for the love of it.. which is quite.. cool.

Headed back home to pack.. Till now.. It's like 2am.. And I'm starving (now that's an understatement). Waiting for instant noodles to cook. Still got substantial amount to pack. Opened a bottle of red wine and been savouring it the entire night. Cheers. So much liquor at home so keep drinking these few days... but in moderation. My drinking habits and tastebuds have changed back to the old ways (had alcohol aversion to JD and coke last night.. eek). Gosh. I feel like I'm packing for 400 overseas trips!!! Used 2 extra large luggages and many many boxes.. and I'm still not done. Thanks for everyone who offered their help but I'm pricky. I need things in a certain way if not I not happy.. therefore, I gotta do it myself. Oh, and I have 3 strong/fit/healthy brothers and a father as MANpower. Then there's the movers too.. So all is cool. Except for the part when I carry (or rather PUSH) the boxes to the main hall. DAMN HEAVY SIA. Hehe. Decided to give up most comforts of urban life (not that I really utilised them). Found it hard to throw some things away. Afraid I'd forget one of the most important events in my life.. Anyhow, moving is eggciting and all.. but now, define home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home