The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Surprise(s)-of-the-Day

My new toy - I still haven't opened my NOTHING box.


Foie Gras

Foie Gras Mushroom Soup

Scallops & Caviar

This cheesecake is ULTRA shiok.

Lime Sherbert

Went Novena then headed to the range this morning. Ok, determined to have breakfast. I freaking cannot concentrate on the sights with a growling stomach. DARN. I shot a 3. YUCKS. I started the day by surprising a fellow sister in Christ.

Was supposed to meet pQ and rZ (only) at AMK for lunch. I was like.. what? AMK? Where are we going to eat.. I seriously thought we were going to eat at the hawker centre like old times. I was even thinking Fish & Co (that horrified me cos they make you stand on the chair if it's your bird day). They told me we were heading to rZ's car.. Then I was like.. OK. Now WHERE? They gave me a Toys'R'Us wrapped box which was like super empty. I was like "You gave me NOTHING! I know I said I wanted nothing, so thanks." They were like "YAR! Even the wrapper is FREE from Toys'R'Us." Then we headed to BB's block. The door to her flat was open and Sandra walked by the door from inside (without opening the door) so casually like she stayed there. Said hi to me so casually too. Then... She took out this super soaker-like water gun and spray me! WTH!!! I was a wet duckling today!!!! The gun was of the presents (for the benefit of my AWC friends, this is what I mean by they will spend $$$ to buy something to SABO ME). We had a table-top griller thingy and lots of food! pQ kept spraying me with water (even during mahjong). I threw some water on her. Wet BB's DUCK and the floors. She smeared me with cake too (but I started it first)! Lucky we indoors if not ar, there won't be an inch of pQ and Sandra that's not wet. Ok, but I got a serious present anyways! Some River Island bag (sorry guys, no clothes to match with it)! Wah.. I haven't seen BB and Gary for AGES. They told me no cake cos they no car to buy, I had to buy my own.. AND I ACTUALLY BELIEVED THEM. Nice oreo cake. Thanks kids.
Note to self: ALWAYS BRING CHANGE OF CLOTHES FOR BIRD DAYS.

Heh, AWC pple celebrated for me on Monday despite my request. But, thanks anyway! I also didn't expect. When I got out of the car and saw HJ carrying another cake I was like.. HUH??? I thought I got Cher's cake. Only realized when they poke candles. I was thinking why the number of candles don't look the same then I realized the cake they bought 2 big and 2 small candles. Thanks adults.

Forced Jan to think of a place for dinner for tonight. He actually did a good job - as usual (I was thinking French food yesterday but figured that would be a BOMB for my whole family to eat there so I said ANYTHING). Well, he chose French food. HAHA. Good boy! We ate at Andre. I ate 3 appetizers. Shiokness. Foie gras......... OOF. Thanks folks.

Thank you peopleeeeeeee...!

For now, SLEEP!!! Tmr 545am wakey.. Gosh, sending people off!!!
Cheers to a crazy week ahead! Discipline. Efficiency. His strength. Alright! Let's go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home