The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hmm-of-the-Day

Can't remember what happened as well! Think I just headed home to do work!!!

As much as I crap/complain about being busy, I think I like to be busy. Well, unless there's better entertainment. Many of my friends mugging/pattor-ing! HAHA. Haven't met pQ for like.. I duno how long!!! More than a month?!??!? Oh WELL! I think I rejected her 400 times! Just about that! She messaged me at least twice to ask me what I doing (even though she can't meet me cos she busy)! Well, stop being a possessive KID! We'll meet when I'm less busy (i.e. never). HAHA. K lar. Stalk you someday. So we'll meet when we meet (did I mention I love redundant statements?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home