The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rain-of-the-Day

Went down to NUS to pass some stuff to people! Anyway, it was raining (it rains everyday now)! I felt quite weird stepping into NUS, taking the shuttle bus and walking around! I feel like I'm a working adult already! Kind of alienated from student life! Ok, kind of motivates me to do further studies not that working ain't fun but studying is cool too! Me gonna mug soon! So happie! Hmm.. Anyway, I was walking around in the rain (slightly heavier than a drizzle) and it was quite shiok! LOL.

After that, I went to HTNS. Saw Cherlyn there and was pleasantly surprised! We all did PT together again. This PT thingy is FUN! Cherlyn: Next time bring yoga mat!! Ouch, tail bone!!! Well, the consolation is that I'm skinny enough to feel my tail bone when I lie on the ground!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home