The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dinner-of-the-Day

Went to CGH for to see the doctor again! Took a jab! I like jabs! LOL. I was looking at the fluid level decreasing as it penetrated my skin! This jab took quite a long time! The longest jab I ever took! Ok, I sound quite sicko! FYI, I took a cortisone shot.

Anyway, went to SAFRA to settle some work again and went to eat at Khatib with Poh! We were talking about live shoot and going this weekend or the next and I was so eggcited until I turned and starred at my right limb. HMM. LOL.

Gosh, there's a condition called Trigger Finger!!!

Oh, on washing hands!!! Industry standard???


Me thinks the following is quite funny:
Asha'man: Anywayz, I talk to you later, now gotta go do cell culture liaoz
Ivy:
Why? Your cells *special* ah, can sing and dance issit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home