The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Event-of-the-Day

Well, it's Valentine's Day! Ok, I guess this is the best V day I've spent in years. From what I read from my blog, last year I wandered aimlessly around on my own and then decided to go training. In 2006, it was a regular school day.

Anyway, invited Big Hair to the range today! Introduced him to my gun. Before that idea came up, I figured the best way to spend V day was to meet up with my gun (1. I need to get used to my grip and 2. I got a competition on Sat; didn't copy DJ ok? Me trained last year too). We had dinner at Swensens. The queues for restaurants were crazy and everyone was asking for a table for 2. Had a happy day.

Iconography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home