The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Eating-of-the-Day

Wah... I felt like I ate non-stop today!!! pQ, lingling and Uncle Fred came over to my place for a lunchtime steamboat! Nice nice. The food was still good. Not bad ar.. Uncle Fred can cook. LOL. Seppie and Big Hair came later to join us. Gosh, Big Hair took taxi! Anyway, Jan & Pat and Julius, Agnes and Horatius came over and they were flying a helicopter!

Uncle Fred left earlier for a party. pQ had to work. Seppie had a dinner to go to so that left lingling, Nicholas and I for dinner! Since it's CNY, we decided to head for prata. We went to Casuarina. Gosh, we witnessed a woman getting stung by a hornet. Wah, jialat. After that, we saw another hornet flying around so we decided to leave the place. Nick asked if we wanted to head for dessert so we decided on Serangoon Gardens. We slacked at Coffee Bean! I got to eat carrot cake! I love that cake. Gosh, there was a Public Display of Affection (PDA) before our very eyes. GOODNESS. LOL. We had discussions on VERY INTERESTING topics. Wah.. I got an education. I learnt about gays (not from a gay) and drugs. Gosh. Anyway, lingling's class has a blog for General Paper. What's discussed on the blog is similar to the topics we discussed!

And if you thought we were done for the night, you'd be mistaken. Nick invited us to see his rabbits! So cute!!! They're huge! Some of them were the lion mane breed! They have a mane!!! Haha. Anyway, after that, he invited us in for a drink. Felt a bit weird cos I've never "crashed" a guy's place so late at night (past midnight). Anyway, he gave us a tour of his house. Wah... It's damn nice can? And huge. His toilet.. is damn cool. XY, DJ, JF: Remember the toilet in Taiwan? The transparent glass toilet? That's still OK. This toilet is CLEAR TRANSPARENT GLASS!!! HAHAHA. Nick was damn funny. I was like saying it's the first time I see a transparent toilet. Then he stepped into the toilet and said that it's the first time I see a man in a transparent toilet. HAHA. He's damn funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home