The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Lunch-of-the-Day

Went to Aunt Daisy's place for Christmas lunch today!

Dropped by pQ's place for a while to pass her gifts! Watched I am Legend with Sandra in the evening. Played Ghost Squad this evening! Managed to kill the head shot boss with an EXCELLENT. Anyway, many thanks to Ling Ling for the Gingerbread Man stuffed toy!!! His name is Gingie!!! Decided to pay a visit to Seletar Reservoir this evening. There should be more places like this...

Didn't exactly have the ideal Christmas.. Too many small issues which snowball. Anyway, it's not all about fun and games is it? I sort of remembered what it means to be a Christian and I'm freaked out. Life isn't a bed of roses. Never was... never will be. And that's supposed to be ok with me. I also realised what I've always wanted and lacked. Maybe it's just me.. And I'm relieved to say.. I don't care for money. Money can't buy what I want. I realized that years ago.

Jaded.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fren.. wah, so romantic huh.. go seletar reservoir. good place to think. i used to go there to think too.. haha.. bet u won't believe me. i DO think once in a while. don't be so down. what doesn't kill u makes u stronger. LIVE STRONG!
san

December 28, 2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha.. gosh... later one day we bump into each other while thinking! haha.. yes, me is hopeless romantic! hahaha!

December 28, 2007 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home