The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Gathering-of-the-Day

Met JF for lunch at Jln Kayu! Jialat. Fat fat fat. Should have ran with rZ! Haha. Oh well. Finally went for a haircut!

Anyway, in the afternoon, Jan & Pat and Julius, Agnes and H came over. We went off for dinner after that.

Have you ever reviewed what you wrote years ago? I just flipped through what I wrote 6 years ago. I usually have a very different perspective of things from years before. However, I don't seem to disagree much with what I wrote 6 years ago except for a single sentence..


Jaime at 15: "I guess... I need to talk about it......"

Well, it seems my 15 year old self knew what I needed. 6 years later was well worth the wait. I guess He has always given me "what I need, when I need it". I'm still figuring life out but I guess.. yes.. scars do heal, especially when there's someone there to make the process faster and easier. I may never be able to pay you back.. So I guess I'll say my thanks and pay it forward.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been thinking a lot, gal?

Well, I guess life is really about helping each other through the rocky road(sidetrack: makes me think of chocolate iceream..) huh? Whether one is at the receiving or giving end, it is both a blessing & an honour. And it makes life worthwhile.. Cos it's this cycle which lets one experience the touching depths of life.

Yes, I believe that scars do heal-- if one lets them. They're not worth keeping! :p There are better and more beautiful things to keep in our hearts. :)

~Let go of the past, cherish the present, anticipate the future!~

November 07, 2007 8:52 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

well.. at least my brain's working! thank you for ur comment! erm.. *speechless* *touched*

November 08, 2007 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home