The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Excercise-of-the-Day

The moon is quite nice tonight!

Met rZ for a run at MacRitchie today! Found it lame to drive 2 cars there so I drove to her place and she drove me to MacRitchie and to J8! Haha. Nice to be driven around!

Ran quite fast today (for my current standard) thanks to Ms Goh!!! Gosh. We ran about 4+km!

Heh, Ling Ling is at my place again today! She's staying over again! Haha.

LIVE on Discovery Channel at MacRitchie today.. featuring Monkeys:
We saw a male and female monkey Discovery Channeling. It lasted for like 5 seconds after which the male monkey laughed! It laughed!!! First time I hear a monkey laugh! Ms Pig was wondering who laughed! GOSH! Damn cheeko.


Emmanuel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home