The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Activities-of-the-Day

Had lunch with Jimmy after which he came over to my place to read a book while I studied. We went to MacRitchie for a jog after that! Not bad.. 5km! After that, headed to church for All Saints Day.

Met XY for Sakae at Northpoint! We only cleared 7 coloured plates and 4 chawanmushis??? ...And some dessert!

I love MacRitchie. I think I'm beginning to like (love maybe) running again. Craving for it. I also want to shoot. In 21 hours time I'll be shooting. Tsk. Wanted to go range yesterday but the dialogue session with SRC ended at 10+pm. I should be training more!!! Itchy! Very itchy! But I like studying too.. Hmm.. Ok. Suddenly I like/love so many things. (",)

Run, Shoot, Study (in no order of merit)!

The kid obsessed with drawing the perfect circle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home