The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Movie-of-the-Day




pQ's pubic hair?!

Went to CCK range with HJ and Jimmy this morning. Once again, I'm tempted to try live firing! One day, I will. After transporting stuff, I went for church at Church of Our Lady Star of the Sea! Went home to slack a while then went to Suntec to get stuff.

Later on, I met pQ and we watched Pirates of the Caribbean (2nd time watching)! My diet has changed dramatically. Haha. REALLY. I'm sharing my calories with pQ! Just tried gin tonic at home (I drank only one shot glass full, on the rocks)! Not as nice as what my uncle makes but still quite ok! Gin tonic's my favorite drink!!! Bought choya too, gonna try it another day.

Today, I'm a changed person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home