The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Visit-of-the-Day

This photo is from the first time I saw Shrek 3!

Jimmy and I went out today. We watched Shrek 3 at Shaw, the ulu place. Anyway, I bought Levis jeans. Aiya, buy girls stuff damn mahfan can. Must keep trying the size and the cutting. Wah lau. I normally buy clothes sometimes don't even try, just take and go. It's hard to be a girl! And I think it's quite a complex matter. There's too many colours, cuttings and sizes. I don't know what size I wear cos it's the female cutting! And dammit, I'm fat liao. I need to run. NEED.

Anyway, I was supposed to meet rZ and pQ for dinner but I left NUS too late so I decided to head home. Later on at night, they popped by my house UNINVITED (but WELCOME ANYTIME). Gave me a scare! Haha. Ok, pleasant surprise. Thanks for the gifts Ms Pig!!! Your liquor chocolate ROCKS!!! Actually, almost all liquor chocolates rock. I go eat one now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home