The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Achievement-of-the-Day

In the afternoon, pQ and I went for lunch and then met up with Ms Pig. We slacked at coffee bean. We wanted to play pool but the shop was closed and we (or rather I) was too lazy. rZ and I were supposed to run but she had family dinner.

After that, I went to run with me, myself and I at around 7pm. I started from Seletar Reservoir. Shiok. It was only a 30min run but it was quite fast and I even ran some parts on grass. Shiok. I need to run more (FAT, even Ms Pig say I put on weight). Today's run was an achievement. It started as a jog and broke into a run! YAY! Was damn hyper in my car.

I think I have an eating disorder man. I keep wanting to eat and I feel hungry all the time. Tsk. I should just eat fruits or drink water every time I want to eat excessively. I need to cut down on food and up that activity level! No more excessive eating for me. Jaime, promise yourself. This is for your confidence, heart, health, well-being!!! Gluttony - one of the 7 deadly sins. DISCIPLINE.

My father's gone out. I feel like the parent. Last night my father was like, "You don't have to wait up for me what!" He came back at 1+am, I came back at midnight. Well, I wasn't waiting up. I was online. Chatted with Andrew Quek till 4.30am. HE'S SUPER CRAP.

Gosh, my father goes out on Friday and Saturday nights while I stay home. He's trashing me in coolness. I wanted to go drinking today and leave Valen home but... No one drink with me!!! SHENA hurry come back from Cambodia then can!!! I'm staying home to SULK. Or maybe I should just go Zouk or MOS. Ok, kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home