The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Work-of-the-Day

Wow, my camera phone has rather good resolution.


I worked for a couple of hours in the evening. I got lost on the way home! I just can't seem to recognize anything at night neither can I ever remember how to get from Tampines MRT to the 168 bus stop.
How many of us stop to listen for the answer when we ask "how are you"?
"How do you feel?" That is the question. But I forget, you don't expect an easy answer.
So while you're outside looking in, describing what you see, remember what you're staring at is me.

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

i do. haha.

November 23, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha, u're rare.

November 24, 2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home