The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fishmonger-of-the-Day

I brought Ivan to Cathedral of the Good Shepherd. The choir is fantastic. I am in awe every single time.

After that, SciFCG Comm met up to prepare for CGL (cell group leader) appreciation dinner. It was a steamboat. I had to chop the fish (since no one else had experience with cutting a fish up!) The chopper wa so blunt and fish bits and blood splashed over my tshirt! I forgot to wear an ungly tshirt. I smelt like a fishmonger. I helped to prepare other food too. It's been a while since I used a kitchen.
I had no appetite for dinner! I was amazed at myself. I ate a bit and started stoning. I was caught stoning twice! *Oops* I just sat there and drank infinite cups of cordial and started singing every song playing on the radio. Class 95 was playing the best songs! CGLs were each given an ornamental angel. Anyway, here's a photo of Murray (I named him after the talking skull in the PC game, Monkey Island):
Murray is a reject product (due to the scary mouth). He looks like a character out of The Nightmare Before Christmas.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!MURRAY IS FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHH IM GONNA TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM! BETTER BRING HIM OUT ON WEDNESDAY!

June 27, 2006 12:03 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

HAHAH... cute hor??!?!? but i got a nicer Murray!! not the one in the photo... my friend insisted on having the ORIGINAL Murray!!!! Man.. I will bring the pirated version out!!! hahaa... RUN RUN RUN.... cya on wed!!!!!

June 27, 2006 1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bring every murray out i wanna see

June 27, 2006 1:38 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

onie got the fake Murray with me lar!!! the real one the person dun wanna exchange with me.. Murray is well liked!!! ahaha

June 27, 2006 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home