The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Fair-of-the-Day

Headed to Sitex TWICE today. Bought a laptop in the morning and checked out Wii. Launched a negotiation with my bro to co-invest in a Wii and guess what.. he actually agreed (he had to think about it though so I didn't buy it today). Wanted this game console ever since I knew of its existence.
Anyway, when I got home with my laptop in the early afternoon, I found that my Windows 7 was operating in Chinese with the user name "UUY". I was the only one at home so.. great. I tried my best to read the words and work around it. I gave up. Headed back in the evening with my bro to get it fixed. Gosh. Apparently, it was claimed that my laptop happened to be a set they used for QC and didn't seal it back properly (software wise). I might as well have struck toto that day. Oh well. It was a good deal but such a hassle (especially without a car). One thing great that came out of it was that I brought my bro to tour the Wii games while lappie was being fixed and he made his decision to buy the games. Much thanks and acknowledgement go to Lucasarts (the creator of Star Wars games).
Oh! I had French dinner at home today, prepared by a French! Duck confit, long beans and mushrooms, great salad dressing! Apparently, French beans ain't called French beans in France. It's just long beans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home