The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Events-of-the-Day

Decided to head home. I just had a great need to avoid the crowd and rest a little at home. Started the evening by watching "Kate & Leopold" (my all-time favourite), following which I was a bit lost about what I should do next.
So tired with the pace that I decided to lean against the window and stare into space. I heard some noises from a distance and I thought they were doing piling (they usually have construction there). To my surprise, I saw fireworks. It was from Malaysia. In a couple of minutes it was over. The air was cool and I felt like running but I couldn't move. I was frozen. Tired.

Then I sat at my desk and stared at my open closet. I've almost forgotten about my target (in every sense of the word). Just how much allowance did I have to hit that?
Leopold: When one finds oneself participating in an endeavor entirely without merit, one withdraws.
Kate: No. No. Because sometimes you have to do things that you don't like. Sometimes you have to suck it up and finish what you started.
Don't ever say you're on your way down, when..
God gave you style and gave you grace
And put a smile upon your face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home