The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Sleep-of-the-Day

Slept another 3 hours today, that totals to 4 hours in 2 days! Gosh. I feel really SLOW, too tired man.

Anyway, attended a PINK party today. LOL. Had to borrow a shirt for that.

In the evening, met Ruiz and Poh for dinner at Old Airport Road.

Special thanks for the day goes out to:
Sandra for lending me her laptop so I could run my presentation!

I think I should start searching for a laptop. I think my motherboard's gonna burn up soon., better back uo my data again. The lappie's heating up faster and faster and the AV connection to the projector is faulty as well, so is the touchpad. Time to scout. Three choices, feel free t0 drop me your reviews: APPLE; non-APPLE with Windows 7 vs Netbook. Hmm... when's the next PC fair?!

2 Comments:

Blogger JinG said...

APPLE has no worms, windows 7 maybe. haha.
ok i've been extremely happy with the mac. But heard the windows 7's quite superb too so hope someone else with experience with it will comment. Other than that, compatibility of programmes with the OS is something else you'd want to consider too.

October 31, 2009 7:50 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

eh? u're using mac already ar? haha.. i'm feeling poor but my lappy is dying.. shall check out computer fair tt's comingggg!

November 15, 2009 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home