The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Recollection-of-the-Day


It was one of those days. I was in an exceptionally bad mood (I don't recall why) and was heading to the washroom in AMK Jubilee. Saw a girl in Popular Staff tee, a total stranger and she smiled at me and the world seemed all better again. She wasn't a chiobu or anything, just a regular kid.

I think it had such a strange impact on me as it's not in our culture to make eye contact and smile to a total stranger. I think most of us hate making eye contact with strangers. The world might become a happier place if everyone smiled just a little more!

1 Comments:

Blogger JinG said...

Definitely! Spontaneous, genuine smiles does wonders :)

October 31, 2009 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home