The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Movie-of-the-Day

Was getting bored of books so headed out for a movie with HY! Watched "Revolutionary Road" which is yet another heavy heart movie.. And that's a hat-trick! Suddenly realized I need to shop for some rather essential items. Got an interview bag this evening! Tsk. I feel like a girl. Being a girl is mah fan.

I lost my Daniel Yam shawl. CRAP. I don't think I gave it away in the midst of moving. It's so darn $$$!!! GRRR. Maybe mixed up with mum's clothes or something. AIYA. GRRRR. Hate losing things. Don't have a terribly good memory for tracing these kinda girly items. I lost my damn expensive skirt from Taka too.. AIYA!!!!! And clothes are EXHORBITANT (at least at Taka anyway). TSK. So many events coming up....... which requires me to erm.. be a girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger QL said...

hahah wat the hell lah~ say until machiam u're NOT a girl~!

April 28, 2009 5:24 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

hahhaa.. not THAT kind of GIRL mah..! LOL

April 29, 2009 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home