The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Event-of-the-Day


Oh, Master Crab just opened at the kopitiam opposite my place! I wonder if it's as nice as the one I ate that day! Only one way to find out..

Anyway, I love Easter! The pinnacle of Christian belief! Was looking forward to mass the entire day! The mass at St Anne's is quite cool.. there's procession! And it's the only time you get locked out of church and see the entire place in darkness. And of course, light a candle whereby the hundreds of flickering flames originated from a single source. There were quite a few stars out tonight as well and it was almost a full moon! I love eating after that as well! Bought home lamp chops from the coffeeshop near my place and am now drinking another type of Belgian beer (St Feuillien)! It's the Hoe Garden kind. Quite nice!


Like a rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall
And thought of me
Above all...
My Lord and my God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home