The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rant-of-the-Day

Talking about fast cars... How can you not love this? Hmm. I don't mind being the first one in SG to import the McLaren..... I like the Butterfly doors (that's how I fell in love with the McLaren F1). However, I prefer the Lamborghini's Scissor doors for practical reasons (click here for more on car doors). Time to start a business. I wouldn't mind being a tai tai if I had a McLaren to drive. (",) Oops. Fading into the "I-wish-I-had-this-and-that mode".

Fast cars. Booming sound systems.. And a private race track.

I read that at 50, most people find their dreams all crushed. I'm 22. Like many of you (I hope), I have dreams (and no, it's not about fast cars and castles). I seemed to have forgotten that for a short while. Sometimes a little discomfort motivates you to pursue what you really want in life. The only way to be better, or the best, is to be different. Doing the same thing would only lead you to a tie. Make the committment and jump right into it. Like everything else in life, you have to fight for your dreams.

Pursue your dreams with courage. - Cedar X

And now, I really need to train for that marathon. One (almost) down, a couple more to go.




Great sound systems are meant for songs such as these...

Introducing The Discovery Channel Song by Bloodhound Gang.
WARNING: Crudeness expected.


Next up, we have Destination Unknown. I decided to use a hyperlink cos.. it's a bit R21-ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home